The holidays are a time for celebration. For many, they also mean the return of the dreaded shopping season. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday right around the corner, it is important to start preparing now. This article will outline 5 ways to boost sales in Q4 2021 using digital marketing strategies such as facebook ads, google ads, influencer marketing and email marketing.
Here are 5 ways to boost Ecommerce sales in Q4 2021:
- Load up your top of funnel - September and October are critical times when it comes to preparing your store for the holiday season. Ad space on google and facebook are more expensive during the holiday season, so make sure you load up your pixel and get audiences warmed up early on. This will ensure you get the most out of your advertising dollars by having strong retargeting audiences on facebook and google ads. Similar to remarketing in email marketing, it allows stores with an already engaged audience to stay front of mind throughout the year.
- Test your offers ahead of time - It's important to come into the season with strong offers that will help convert new customers and maximize the revenue you generate from existing customers. A/B test different product offers and discounts to see what works best for your store. Make sure that you're testing multiple variations such as items in a purchase, size or color options, etc., then use those results to inform future marketing campaigns as we come into Q4 2021.
- Plan out your marketing calendar - Q4 moves fast, and ecommerce moves even faster. In just a small window of time, ecommerce sellers will have opportunities to get their products in front of customers for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, Extended Cyber monday, and you get the point. Making sure you have a plan in place for each of these days will help ensure you are maximizing opportunities to generate revenue. Use the holiday calendar as your planning tool, and line them up with the strong offers you also tested earlier in the year ;)
- Micro-Influencers work - Smaller influencers can be a great way to help you reach new audiences for holiday season. You're able to work with micro-influencers who have smaller, but highly engaged communities on social media platforms such as instagram and facebook. These influencer campaigns tend to generate higher conversion rates since the blogger is creating content they are passionate about.
- Test and optimize your content and copy - You want to make sure you enter the holiday season with optimized and proven ad content and copy. Make sure you are testing what works best for your store, whether it's image styles, sizes or copy. We like to try different variations of everything, short copy, long copy, videos, GIF's, Carrousels, and more, to ensure that our ad buying team is equipped with the best converting ads and offers.
So what are you waiting for? It's time to start planning, testing and optimizing. Make sure you're not forgetting to test your offers, load up on the top of funnel traffic early, and get those marketing calendars started to prepare for the best Q4 in eCommerce history!
Want to talk further about Ecommerce strategies? Book a free consultation on our website and we'll be happy to chat marketing!